Want to find your quiet place in a restaurant, bar, coffee shop or venue where you can actually hear your date, colleague, or partner? SoundPrint’s own decibel (noise) meter allows you to measure the loudness of the venue and submit (crowdsource) that data to the database. You then can search for venues based on how quiet or noisy they are.
- Measure and submit the decibel, sound, or noise level of a venue (iOS only at this time)
- Search for venues based on their noise level (i.e. quiet, moderate, or noisy)
- Simple to use
- Help practice safe hearing health
- Wide international coverage
- Apple Watch/Healthkit integration to analyze your atmospheric noise data on the submissions screen (Apple Watch users only)
Please note that SoundPrint is not a replacement for a professional device and should be used for general sound measurement purposes only as it measures the approximate decibel level.
Android Users: Decibel meter functionality is currently available for Samsung 8, 8+, 9, 9+, 10, 10+, 10 Ultra, 20, 20+ and 20 Ultra smartphones (excluding Note Tablets)
Users of other Android models can use app’s subjective rating functionality and all other features