Win a meal for two at an upscale Manhattan restaurant
SoundPrint is partnering with upscale restaurants that want to help the hearing-impaired community find quieter spots and voice concern for loud noise.
Each month, a a high-end restaurant will comp a meal to users with the most submissions. We have a high caliber of restaurants lined up throughout the year – you won’t want to miss out.
Congratulations to winner Lauren R. for collecting 50+ points in January – enjoy Junoon!
The February-April challenge begins now through April 30th. Those located outside New York absolutely qualify for this challenge.
The February donor-sponsor is Merakia, a wonderful and beautiful Greek restaurant in Flatiron that celebrates a rustic style of cooking known in Greece as Psistaria. The restaurant has a room in the back with ample seating that has gotten wonderful compliments due to its quieter nature.
- To opt in, send email with subject heading “challenge” (you only need to do this once) to email@example.com
- Submissions can not be anonymous – you must register either via facebook, a username or email address on the app after your first submission
- When out at a venue (or walking by and stepping inside to measure), use SoundPrint to measure and submit (download app here)
- Points will be tabulated at the end of each month: 1 point for each venue submission
- You do not need to be dining at the restaurant, bar or coffee/tea shop to take a measurement. When walking by a venue, simply approach the hostess and politely ask if you can take a measurement reading so that those in the hearing-impaired communities can discover quieter spots.
- You also get 15 additional points by following us on Facebook and another 15 points on Twitter
- This challenge is nation-wide, you do NOT have to be in NYC to participate
An upscale Indian restaurant with a gorgeous interior and ambiance in NYC’s Flatiron district.